Plaza Beach & Dive Resort Bonaire Is Open
Starting July 1, 2020, Bonaire is again accessible to travelers from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France and Germany. And our resort will open again from July 9. We are pleased to announce that we will re-open our resort soon to welcome European guests. To ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees, we have implemented enhanced cleaning and social distancing procedures. Read more here: https://bonaire.nu/2020/06/10/alle-punten-op-een-rij-wat-betreft-reizen-naar-bonaire/#
We thank you for your understanding and confidence in our hotel.
View our enhanced measures
Resort facilities are offered on a limited basis to ensure the safety of all guests on the property.
The Tipsy Seagull restaurant is open exclusively to overnight guests of the hotel. This is based on the most current information from the government and RIVM.
- The restaurant is open exclusively to overnight guests.
- There is a separate entrance and exit to maintain appropriate social distancing.
- We ask that you wait 1.5 meters apart until the host shows you to your table.
- Group seating (max. 8) is only available to travelers from shared households.
- Please maintain 1.5 meter social distancing from other guests and restaurant staff.
- Table service will be modified to ensure appropriate social distancing is maintained between guests and staff.
Our swimming pool is open to both overnight and day-pass guests. You do not need to book in advance’ however, overnight guests have priority. Cabanas and sunbeds are spaced to comply with the 1.5 meter social distancing guidelines. Pool-side food and beverage service will be available from our pool bar.
Safe and secure
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our utmost priority. In order to ensure a healthy and safe environment, we ask you to observe the following policies during your stay:
- Follow all indicated walking routes and hygiene measures
- Stay 1.5 meters away from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Pay with bank card whenever possible.
Do you have symptoms, including a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or fever? We ask you to please stay home if you haven’t yet departed for Bonaire. Should you develop symptoms during your stay, we ask that you remain in your room and contact the front desk for further instruction.
We will do everything possible to make your stay safe, comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk Family
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes. According to government guidelines, we are allowed to be open as both a hotel and restaurant. However, our main restaurant is open exclusively to hotel guests. Our pool bar is open to all pool users; however, all guests must adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of our employees very seriously. We have enhanced measures in place at our hotels to minimize health risks. All Van der Valk hotels are currently operating according to the latest recommendations from the RIVM. Find out more about these enhanced measures here.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, our main restaurant is open exclusively to overnight hotel guests. We have implemented enhanced safety measures to make sure your visit to our restaurant is as safe as possible.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
The restaurant, swimming pool, beach bar, casino and dive shop are all open.
Is it possible to use facilities such as renting an (electric) bicycle at the hotel?
Yes, it is possible to make these arrangements. Please contact the front desk with your request.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
Yes. Please view our cancellation policy terms: https://www.plazaresortbonaire.com/en/terms-conditions