Car, scooter and bike rental
One of the charms of the life on Bonaire is the limited size of the island. Therefore, everything is within reach and everybody can enjoy the treasures that Bonaire is offering. In case you would like to discover the Island by car, you can rent a pickup truck or jeep at the reception. Do you rather rent a bike or a scooter? You can rent a variety of bicycles and scooters for a reasonable price at our activity center on the beach.
Prior to your stay, you can make a reservation for a pickup truck or jeep. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonaire is a small island and therefore distances between one place and another are short. During your vacation on Bonaire, several sights are definitely must-sees.
- Washington Slagbaai Nationaal Park – This natural reserve consists out of 5643 hectares of land in the North-West of Bonaire. The park isn’t accessible for scooters. www.washingtonparkbonaire.org.
- Goto Lake – Your vacation on Bonaire won’t be complete without a visit to this beautiful lake with her pink flamingoes.
- Salt marches - When you visit Bonaire, the Pekelmeer ( Brine Lake) salt marches are definitely a must-see. The gaining of salt at Bonaire is history and one of the first and most important lucrative sources on Bonaire. The salt hills can’t be missed out on, as they are visible from miles away! During this route to the Southern part of the island, you will also pass by several shelters, wherein the 17th and the 18th century the slaves slept during the week.
- Pick up or jeep: $450 per week, including insurance etcetera (Note: own risk $565,-)
- Pickup or jeep: $90 per day, including insurance etcetera (Note: own risk $565, -)
- Dutch bike: $11 per day
- Moped scooter: $21,50 a day / $55 for 3 days (1 person – Driver’s license B)
- Scooter: $27,50 a day / $75 for 3 days (2 persons – Driver’s license B)
For all bikes, there is a bike special price of $55,00 when renting a week (7 days). Deposit $300,- or an authorization of your credit card for every type of rental.